Fashion is one of the most important aspects of anyone’s life, completely regardless of sex, gender or age. This factor is just that much more important for everyone who comes from a background as culturally rich as India’s. No matter how much change and versatility the fashion industry undergoes in terms of types of clothing essentials, ethnic wear is a part of every wardrobe that nothing can replace. Kurtis for girls are a type of ethnic wear every girl must have in her wardrobe. Not only are they extremely comfortable, but they also come in countless different types that are perfect for a number of occasions.
While the usual straight kurtis for girls are still very much adored, there are now multiple types available you’ll want to get your hands on right away. Playing with fashion and switching it up with stylish kurtis for girls every now and then is just what you need to make an impression. Here are the different types of kurtis for girls to look for in the market and online shopping platforms like Myntra:
- Pathani Kurtis For Girls: A pathani kurti, similar to a pathani suit, is characterised by having an opening in the neckline usually adorned with buttons of embroidery. Popularly worn in solid colours, pathani kurtis for girls are comfortable and also have a sophisticated air about them that will work great even at formal events.
- A-Line Kurtis For Girls: This is a very popular type among kurtis for girls as it gives the wearer a very flattering silhouette. It is quite tight-fitting up until the waist area and then flares down to form an A with the fabric, hence the name. These come in a variety of lengths, each with a speciality of its own that you should include in your wardrobe without further ado.
- Anarkali Kurtis For Girls: Anarkali kurtis are a toned-down version of Anarkali suits in terms of fabric complications. These are made of comfortable fabrics, consisting of a single layer in the frock that flares out beautifully from the waistline. This kurtis for girls are very fashionable, so save them for your next traditional event.
- Embroidered Kurtis For Girls: Embroidered kurtis for girls are a very widely loved option as the simplest of embroidery work adds depth to the style. You can find these in lovely, vibrant, intricately done embroidery work like chikankari, yoke designs, zardosi, Kashmiri and more.
- Printed Kurtis For Girls: Whether it’s an everyday event or a special occasion, printed kurtis are something you can never go wrong with. Choose from a collection of prints available in the market like floral; colour-blocked, abstract, quirky, etc. You can also amp up your kurti game with embellished options.
On days when you feel like going for something different, kurtis for girls are easily the best thing to opt for. You can pair them with bottom wear like palazzos, jeans, leggings, salwars, long skirts, etc., and there is nothing easier to pull off. The advantages of stocking up on kurtis for girls are just too good, so take a look at Myntra’s collection and start shopping!